Visa QIWI Wallet and WebMoney
WMSIM provides its users with exchange services between the two most popular international payment systems Visa QIWI Wallet and Webmoney.
Payment service QIWI allows its users to make payments for various services and accept payment by electronic money, cash, from bank cards, and also from a mobile phone. Owners of QIWI purses can issue a bank card to their account.
For exchange to Visa QIWI Wallet and WebMoney must be met the following requirements:
- Visa QIWI Wallet Account must be open for at least 3 days;
- WebMoney Account must be open for at least 7 days;
- accounts in both systems must be owned by one person and to be verified (have status checked);
- Visa QIWI Wallet Account should be tied to your WMID via WebMoney website.
If you receive an error message when creating an order « QIWI Account does not coincide with the personal data of the owner WMID», you need to link Visa QIWI Wallet to WebMoney.
To bind a QIWI Account to WebMoney, you need to:
- go to WebMoney and log in;
- select the section «Electronic wallets of different systems» - «Visa QIWI Wallet»;
- select R-purse, enter your QIWI account and click «Continue»;
- get a digital code and enter it on the Visa QIWI Wallet site.
Please note that for to successfully bind an account in QIWI to a WM purse it is necessary that the phone of your QIWI account be the same as the phone specified in your WM Passport.
Key tags: webmoney, visa qiwi wallet, wm to qiwi, withdrawal qiwi, top-up qiwi, exchange qiwi, qiwi webmoney, pay qiwi, payment visa qiwi.