Program Features Webmoney Keeper
WM Keeper is the general name of the software application functioning at the client end and providing WebMoney members with access to their electronic purses and system services.
The following types of software are available for different operating environments:
- WM Keeper Standard (Mini) - a browser application providing WebMoney members access to their purses after initial registration in the system;
- WM Keeper WinPro (Classic) - a standalone program that is installed on a member's computer running on Microsoft Windows;
- WM Keeper WebPro (Light) - a browser application that works in nearly every browser regardless of the type of operating system (inluding mobile devices);
- WM Keeper Mobile - an application created specifically for mobile devices and available in several versions (a Java application for mobile phones with MIDP 2.0 support; iPhone application; applications for communicators, smartphones and PDA's running on Windows Mobile and Android;)
- Special applications for social networks.
- Budget automation tool (BAT) - a special version of WM Keeper that is intended for the collective management of WebMoney purses by a group of members. The software is designed as a browser application functioning as part of the Capitaller service.
The WM Keeper software is provided to the members of the WebMoney system free of charge.
Key tags: webmoney, webmoney keeper, webmoney keeper classic, webmoney keeper mobile, webmoney keeper mini, webmoney keeper light.